University of Greenwich design projects have been selected for the International Landscape School’s Prize. Projects that made the final 16 will be exhibited next week at the International Landscape Architecture Biennial 2018 in Barcelona. Nominated student projects include:
- The Curated Celebration of Angerstien’s Aggregate Wharf by JJ Watters
- Contested Boundaries and the Appropriation of Space by Cesare Cardia
- Island Factories by Mais Kalthoum
- The Cloud Chamber – Drawing the Line by Max Barnes
- (In)visible Homelessness by Rosie Martin
The University of Greenwich design projects feature in the final sixteen student works selected from universities around the world by an international jury. Other universities include Harvard Graduate School of Design, University of Pennsylvania and Beijing Forestry University.