University of Greenwich High Achievement Scholarship offers bursaries worth £6,000
The University of Greenwich is pleased to announce its High Achievement Scholarships for 2016/17 new entrants. We are committed to inspiring society through the discovery, application and dissemination of knowledge. These scholarships reward excellence and high achievement in students who seek to make a difference to society.
To be eligible for the High Achievement Scholarship, you must:
- Achieve ABB or higher in A-levels or equivalent qualifications/grade combinations (as specified by the University please see under more information below)
- Be a home or EU student* entering a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the university in 2016/17
- Be applying for a taught programme that requires attendance on one of our campuses, i.e. Avery Hill, Greenwich or Medway
- Hold the University of Greenwich as a firm choice on your University application or alternatively have been offered a place in Clearing/Adjustment.
- Be paying the maximum programme fee of £9,000 a year.
Successful students will be awarded a bursary of £2000 in Year 1. To qualify for the award for two further years of study only (£2000 each year), you must complete 120 credits and gain an overall mark of 60% each year.
You will not be eligible for a High Achievement Scholarship if you are:
- A direct entrant to the second or third year of a programme
- Studying online or by distance learning