The Future Cities Summer School – focused on landscape architecture and urban design – is a free 5-day summer school at the University of Greenwich. It is designed for Year 12 students interested in the design of their cities as well as applicants to our BA Urban Design and BA Landscape Architecture programmes. Applications will be open from March 2021, so check this link in the New Year.
- Free, 5-day summer school exploring the design of landscapes and cities
- Develop drawing, model and design skills
- Working with design professionals, such as Arup, AECOM, LDA Design, East Anglia Records, Greater London Authority, and The Royal Parks.
- You can see more about previous summer schools here.
- If you are interested to join the summer school please contact Ed Wall at the Design School [email@example.com].
The Future Cities Summer School is organised by the BA (Hons) Urban Design and the BA (Hons) Landscape Architecture team at the University of Greenwich. The BA Hons degrees are focused on the speculative design of landscapes and cities informed by site-focused research. See some of the student projects here.