The Natural History Museum has released images of the five concept strategies put forward by the shortlisted teams vying to win the design competition to reshape the Museum’s grounds and reinvigorate its public setting in the heart of London’s South Kensington.
The shortlisted teams, comprising architects in collaboration with landscape architects and other sub-consultants (not listed here), were announced in November 2013 and include:
- BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group) with Martha Schwartz Partners
- Grant Associates with Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Niall McLaughlin Architects with Kim Wilkie
- Land Use Consultants (LUC) with Design Engine
- Stanton Williams Architects with Bradley-Hole Schoenaich Landscape Architects