For those of you dusting off your CV’s for big plans this year check out some of the great opportunities for landscape architects in the UK and abroad:
- The Summer Student Program at the SWA Group: http://www.swagroup.com/about-us/students
- The Forestry Commission Graduate Development Programme: http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/infd-6sreal
- Hargreaves‘ Summer Internship Program: http://www.hargreaves.com/internships/index.php
- The Van Alen Institute is currently advertising for interns for this coming year: http://www.vanalen.org/uploads/documents/news/winter-spring-internships1387219295.pdf
- The Royal Parks employs many landscape graduates and volunteers: http://www.royalparks.org.uk/be-involved/recruitment
- Volunteers are invited to apply for work at the Center for Urban Pedagogy: http://welcometocup.org/GetInvolved
- Royal Horticultural Society: http://www.rhs.org.uk/Courses/Internships
- Arup‘s Graduate and Interns programme: http://www.arup.com/Careers/Graduates_and_interns/
- Jobs and Opportunities at Grant Associates: http://www.grant-associates.uk.com/practice/jobs-opportunities/
- Stoss Landscape Urbanism is currently seeking interns: http://www.stoss.net/contact/
One response to “Ten Internships and Graduate Opportunities for Landscape Architects in 2014”
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
You have done a marvellous job!